Saturday 6 June 2009

Orquideorama Cali

Strangely enough, this is a place that has NO information available on the internet.
But it was well worth it driving all the way over there.
Located in the Orchid exhibition center of Cali, it has a good sized kiosk in a really nice, nature rich setting.
Easy to get to, well within the city limits, the parking is a bit iffy, but there is enough space for a good 2o cars before you have to park on the street.
It is well in my top 5 at the moment.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you only rent the Place, all the decoration and extras come on your behalf. So you have to start looking at catering companies on top of the venue.
tel : 6643256













































3 comments:

  1. I'm getting married in Cali in June 2010, this looks like a beautiful place...could you give me some more information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany i am sorry it took me so song to see this message i hope that you had a beautiful wedding, hope to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is one of the top 5 what were the other 4 places. I am playing on geting married next july and I am looking for an outdoor place that has a kiosk.

    ReplyDelete